March 26th, 2020 | 2pm GMT, 10am EDT
This 90 minute webinar is designed specifically to help marketers remain as productive, efficient and effective as possible whilst working with colleagues, suppliers and partners remotely.
As an increasing number of organisations encourage their employees to work from home, notably in light of the recent spread of coronavirus, this short online course will provide marketers with the essential techniques to empower successful and powerful remote working for teams and individuals.
This webinar will provide participants with critical best practice learning around how to optimise remote and virtual working, covering a number of key themes:
- How to maximise efficiency when working from home, managing email and communication to work for you as well as your boss
- Running effective virtual meetings and how to ensure they are optimised for time, decision-making and outputs
- Using remote working as an opportunity for deep work, and how to schedule your day for different types of work
- Setting a team up to work remotely, the critical elements to consider to plan for success, using technology effectively for efficient communication
- Optimising remote team collaboration on projects and campaigns, how to manage remote teams and workers to maintain team spirit and trust, and how to optimise and manage performance across distributed teams
- Managing virtual interviews, events, training, agency relationships
Who should join?
This webinar is essential viewing for all marketers, and especially marketing team leaders, who are looking to understand how to work remotely in more effective ways.
How will I benefit?
Whether you’re a marketing director, team leader or manager looking to establish more effective remote working for your team, or a marketer seeking to learn best practice in this area to optimise your own working, this webinar provides a practical and comprehensive guide to this increasingly critical capability. The webinar will be informative and inspiring, will allow time for lots of questions, and will provide lots of practical tips to take away and apply.
We would like to communicate with you regarding the products and services of the Xeim Group that may be of interest to you. As well as Econsultancy, these brands are listed here. If you do NOT want to receive these marketing communications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.