March 18th, 2020 | 2pm GMT, 10am EDT
A recent joint survey by Econsultancy and Marketing Week on the impact of coronavirus on the UK marketing sector has received an unprecedented level of response.
One of the key findings: more than 70% of marketers believe that remote working requires training in best practice to be effective – and that rapid training in this area is either important or critical.
This webinar hosted by veteran Econsultancy consultant and trainer Neil Perkin, will provide participants with critical best practice learning around how to optimise remote and virtual working, covering a number of key themes:
- How to maximise efficiency when working from home, managing email and communication to work for you as well as your boss
- Running effective virtual meetings and how to ensure they are optimised for time, decision-making and outputs
- Using remote working as an opportunity for deep work, and how to schedule your day for different types of work
- Setting a team up to work remotely, the critical elements to consider to plan for success, using technology effectively for efficient communication
- Optimising remote team collaboration on projects and campaigns, how to manage remote teams and workers to maintain team spirit and trust, and how to optimise and manage performance across distributed teams
- Managing virtual interviews, events, training, agency relationships
Who should join?
This webinar is essential viewing for all marketers, and especially marketing team leaders, who are looking to understand how to work remotely in more effective ways.
How will I benefit?
Whether you’re a marketing director, team leader or manager looking to establish more effective remote working for your team, or a marketer seeking to learn best practice in this area to optimise your own working, this webinar provides a practical and comprehensive guide to this increasingly critical capability. The webinar will be informative and inspiring, will allow time for lots of questions, and will provide lots of practical tips to take away and apply.
We would like to communicate with you regarding the products and services of the Xeim Group that may be of interest to you. As well as Econsultancy, these brands are listed here. If you do NOT want to receive these marketing communications, please email [email protected].