Did you know that about 50% of businesses fail within their first 5 years? Even if you have successfully made it past the 5 year mark, you are probably still looking for ways to continue growing your business for years to come.
Take a look at your website. Are you maximizing the tools on your website to generate the best results for your business?
The truth is, most businesses either aren’t aware or don’t know how to truly get the most out of their website. That’s where enterprise SEO can help. Enterprise SEO allows your business to strategically put techniques into action that will help your website attract valuable customers.
In today’s technologically-driven society, your company’s website is the backbone of all your online content. Your target audience will more often than not travel to your website from other online platforms to make a purchase, or complete any other specified action. With that being said, if your website is not optimized with the right content, your whole online presence can take a toll.
This new digital era has not only given way to a change in how consumers shop and consume information, but also made a way for digital marketing tools to help businesses grow online.
Your prospective customers are looking for your product or service using search engines such as Google and Bing.
Why is this important to you?
Well, it is important for enterprises like yours because the more people that are able to find your website through these search engines, the more conversions you have the ability to make.
However, it is not enough to create content that impresses your audience, it also has to impress the search engine algorithm. After all, how will your prospective customers ever reach your website if it doesn’t appear in their search results?
When optimizing your website to fit the search engine’s best practices, you will rank higher on these search engines. That means more people will be exposed to your website. Thus, giving you the opportunity to receive more traffic.
Let’s take a deeper look at how enterprise SEO can help your website generate the best results and how your business overall can grow its customer base.
How Does Enterprise SEO Benefit My Business?
Well, we already discussed how enterprise SEO can aid in generating more traffic on your websites, but there are a ton of benefits your company can be experiencing from enterprise SEO.
Enterprise SEO helps you pinpoint the right customers for your business and attract them to your website with the right marketing techniques. You do not want to advertise on channels that do not pertain to your target customers. Otherwise, you are not reaching your qualified prospects.
Your qualified prospects are most important to your business, as they are the ones that are most likely to purchase from you. Enterprise SEO is a vital way to recognize what words your qualified prospects are using in their searches, and using those words in your content to attract them. Aside from that, take a look at some of the other benefits of enterprise SEO:
- Grow Your Customer Base– Your customers drive your business’s success. That’s why it is important to create effective content that will be valuable and engaging to your target audience. Enterprise SEO helps you create that content and optimize it so you are reaching qualified prospects. Once they reach your website, make a purchase from you, and are satisfied with their purchase, that will positively affect their future purchasing decisions and they will more than likely become repeat customers. This is the key to building relationships with your customers and growing your customer base.
- Amplify Your Other Digital Marketing Initiatives- A responsive website will aid your other marketing efforts. This is because your website is the center point of all your other online content. When you have a website that is recognizable and engaging, that allows all your other digital marketing content to flow and work better together.
- Generate Organic and Qualified Traffic– Getting people to your website is great, but it doesn’t matter if they are not the right people who fall within your target market. If you are not attracting qualified traffic to your website, then enterprise SEO can help rectify that. Enterprise SEO helps you attract the individuals to your website that will take action. As previously mentioned, higher search ranking means more qualified users visiting your website. Enterprise SEO provides you with the tools and techniques to craft that content that is most appealing and responsive to your audience when they make those searches.
- More Measurable Results– The only way to know if your efforts are working or not is to track them. With enterprise SEO, you will be able to track every effort you are making with your website. You can do this through data tools such as Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics. These help you track specific metrics on your site so you can better optimize it to reach higher quality results. In addition, detailed reports can be compiled to show the data that was tracked. Whether it be link clicks, where your visitors are coming from, or total conversions, enterprise SEO gives you the ability to analyze these aspects of your website. It’s important that you understand what these metrics mean for the success of your business and how you can maximize them for the best results.
Now that we’ve covered some benefits of enterprise SEO, let’s look at some best practices you can implement to help you get the most out of your enterprise SEO strategy:
Rule #1: Focus On Your Brand And Your Audience– This can be easier said than done, especially if you see certain techniques working well for other businesses in your industry. However, you have to remember that every business is different.
Roughly 57% of consumers think that less than half of brands are creating authentic content. Focusing on what your competitors are doing is not going to help you create content that is right for your brand. Remembering your specific goals and thinking of who your qualified prospects are will help you distinguish your brand against the competition.
When you assess your brand and pinpoint who your target prospects are, it will give you a better idea of what you need to do to reach them.
When creating your enterprise SEO campaigns, you can draw inspiration from other sources. However, it’s important to remember what aspects make your brand unique. Creating that content that highlights the authenticity of your brand is what will ultimately help attract your target audience.
In addition, you will be able to better understand what aspects are most important to your target audience and you will be able to use that to your advantage, however it may work for you.
For example, getting other reputable websites to link to your website is a great way to build your site accountability. These are called backlinks.
Creating content that makes your target audience feel connected to your brand is important and a great way to separate your business from others. Questions like “Who are they?” and “What is important to them?” are questions that you can focus on when developing engaging and meaningful content for your audience.
Rule #2: Utilize The Proper Keywords– A big part of enterprise SEO is your keywords.
The importance of the keywords you use will determine how much of your target audience you will reach. The key is to choose a keyword that you believe is most relevant to your brand and what your target audience will be searching for. Then, develop content around that specific word. This will help you rank higher on search engines when your target customers make searches online.
However, picking the right keyword takes thought and consideration because if it’s not being used in search results, then your content won’t be effective.
Your keyword can be as short as two words, to as long as five words, but the important part is to make sure it is the focus of your article. You want this word to rank the highest when it comes to search engine results. Take a look at an example of a keyword search we did below:
Easy steps to take when searching for the right keyword include:
- Think about the topic you want to focus on and provide the most valuable information on it.
- Make a list of possible keywords you can use.
- Use Google Keyword Planner to research the popularity of those keywords and avoid choosing very high volume words.
- Use long-tail keywords that are more specific.
The point of a keyword is to help attract a relevant, qualified audience to your website. The content you create around that keyword will draw potential customers into your site and help to answer the questions they are searching for solutions to.
In addition to providing the answers they need, helpful content will establish credibility for your brand. The more valuable content you publish on your website, the more likely it will be for your target audience to see your company as an industry expert.
Rule #3: Optimize Your Article Titles– The title of your article is the first thing your audience will see when your website pops up.
Additionally, there are many results that pop up and at a first glance, the most appealing one will most likely be the one your audience will choose. Thus, it is crucial to make the title stand out and engage your audience so you can get them to travel to your website.
How can you make your site worth clicking on?
Brainstorm title headlines with different variations. The first title you choose may not always be the best one. Brainstorming a few different headlines will help you think outside the box. Also, use the keyword in your headline in a natural way. This is important because it will make your article automatically sound reputable, making it more likely to get clicked on by your audience.
Rule #4: Make Your Content Easy To Read– Having optimized content is great, but it is nothing if your website visitors are not able to read and comprehend it. After all, you want your visitors to take away valuable information from your website, as well as perform a specific action, like purchase or sign up.
However, they can’t do either of these things if they don’t understand your content. A few ways you can make your website content easier to read is by:
- Using simple vocabulary
- Using short sentences
- Use a conversational tone
- Use short paragraph formats
All of these are simple ways to increase the readability of your articles, so your visitors can digest more of your website’s information.
Rule #5: Don’t Be Afraid To Add Pictures – It’s no secret that images help draw people in and process information. They engage and interest people.
Adding images to a page full of words helps to make that page less “boring.” It also helps readers digest your website’s information more easily because users don’t feel like a bunch of dense information is being thrown at them.
However, be careful not to let your page get too image heavy. It’s best if your pages contain one image for every one hundred words or so. Images should be used as an aid. Therefore, the images you use should actually add value to the page as well. Your users should be able to gain information from these images; the photos should be relevant to the page topic.
Rule #6: Create A Good User Experience- Your website design does play a part in the user experience, but so does your content.If the content on your site is not being optimized to provide a good experience for your website visitors, then you might want to make some adjustments using enterprise SEO.
With enterprise SEO, being able to keep your target user in mind will come easy. You will be able to pinpoint what your users want to see and how you can create content that adds to your user’s experience.
It’s Time To Generate The Results Your Website Is Looking For!
As you can probably tell, enterprise SEO is very important to your website’s success. There are many aspects that can be overlooked when it comes to creating content for websites. We know that enterprise SEO plays a big part in generating organic and qualified traffic to your website. That’s why we are passionate about helping businesses like yours develop enterprise SEO strategies that work for them. If you want great SEO results, then partner with great enterprise SEO experts!
If you’re ready to get the best enterprise SEO results with the help of our team, we’re ready to help! Our dedicated staff is eager to help when you call. Contact us here or talk to an expert now at (404) 596-7925.